Monday, November 24, 2008

Miscellaneous Sentences

Everyone who was present that day could sense that words had a mysterious magical power, that they could reach the heart and make the oldest things new again, over and over, if only one used them with feeling and passion. --The Legend of the Wandering King by Laura Gallego Garcia

I have a crew cut, yes a crew cut, sallow skin, and the kind of mouth that puckers when I breathe. -- Fat Kid Rules the World by K.L. Going

I want to say it with a snarl, but when your cheeks are puffy you don't snarl, you huff. -- Fat Kid Rules the World by K.L. Going

The moment already makes the Awkward Hall of Fame, but as per my life, it has to get worse. -- Fat Kid Rules the World by K.L. Going

I am the Rocky Balboa of obese drummers.-- Fat Kid Rules the World by K.L. Going

She wasn't afraid to live life; I wasn't afraid to take notes. -- The Isabel Factor by Gayle Friesen

She was pretty, popular, poised, polite, occasionally persnickety but never around parents. (And political.) Sorry. Runaway alliteration again. -- The Isabel Factor by Gayle Friesen

No comments: