Friday, December 5, 2008

Appositive sentences stalked by my students

Laura the Beautiful, my true friend, makes me feel great. -- by Andrea Vela

Aunt Polly - Tom's Aunt Polly, she is - and Mary, and the Widow Douglas is all told about in that book, which is mostly a true book, with some stretchers, as I said before. -- From The Aventures of Huckleberry Finn --submitted by Asne

Miss Small, the gym teacher, is teaching A.J., Andrea, and the gang to juggle scarves, balance feathers, and do the Chicken Dance. -- My Weird School, Miss Small is Off the Wall -- submitted by Sooji

And she did not want to sit next to Frank Pearl, who ate paste, in class. --Judy Moody --submitted by Laura

Daniella, the soccer girl who rocks and rolls, went to her house. --by Mabel Garcia

Fudge, my annoying younger brother, just walked into the room. -- Fudge-a-mania -- submitted by Claire Griffiths

Samantha and I, the new students of the class, got lost on campus. -- Daniella

Jack, the gold-greedy pirate, yielded.-- Pirates Past Noon -- submitted by Daniel

Carly, who's nice, is my classmate. -- by Ricky

Mike, the horrible kid, was at the party.-- by Carlos Javier

No comments: